I am working on some new projects to keep my mind busy as I await surgery. One is for fun. I opened a shop on Zazzle.com. https://www.zazzle.com/wisehippieproduction I'll be making and selling mainly bumper stickers and t-shirts. I made my first two.. here is one for backyard chickens . Update: I have made several and started a series of bumper stickers titled, " Camping Confessions ." I don't know if it will amount to anything, but it's something I have wanted to do for awhile in order to start transitioning to a home-based lifestyle. Joe and I both make jewelry, and our living room is still a studio, we haven't been working on it lately. We want to get back to it. I don't know how long my health will let me to continue to work full time and I need to have another source of income coming in. Since we put buying property on hold because of my health, I feel I need to be still be contributing to our future. I also want to make more videos and ...
So it’s mid-month and time to check on my goals for March. It will be rough going and I am not looking forward to how brutally honest I must be. -Drink at least a gallon of filtered water a day – Still struggling with this one. I don’t understand why. I used to drink almost 2 gallons a day, but now I don’t. -Get at least 6 hours of sleep each night – I might as well take this off of the list. Except I know just how important getting enough sleep is. Take last night, we didn’t get to sleep until 12:30am, I woke up at 4:30am for a restroom break ( I had to pee!) and then just a I was starting to doze off, the alarm clock went off. It was 5:30am. So about 4 ½ hours of sleep. -Make own shampoo- Okay, this is becoming a joke. What am I using for shampoo? Right now just Dr. Bronner liquid soap mixed with water and an apple cider vinegar rinse. It does okay, but it can be drying. -Walking 15 minutes at least twice a week . – I’m doing better with this one. -Make ...
If you hadn't noticed, I am an older woman. In fact, I am over 45....okay, over 50, not by much. But that's all I'm admitting to. Well, that and I am in the throws of perimenopause. Part of that wonderful crap-fest that is womanhood. The curse continues, and it's pissed ! For the past few weeks I have been suffering from very low progesterone levels, causing great discomfort and the expense of heavy flow menstrual pads. The worst started over a week ago after we returned from a trip to Gastonia. So I have been doing A LOT of reading on this stage of my life and WTF I am supposed to do to survive. There has been terms thrown around that sound more like symptoms of a terminal disease than a normal process of life. But the worst of these is, wait for it.....FLOODING. And it is as bad as it sounds. And for 4 days last week I experienced it. I really don't want to go into details, but it has left me weak, lightheaded and fatigued. I had to call out of work on the ...
Comments
Post a Comment