Last weekend we looked at two properties. I liked both, and decided to put in a offer on one. Mind you, I confirmed from the mortgage company that with the loan program we are pre-approved for allowed manufactured homes as long as they were 2006 and newer. The home we put in the offer was made in 2006. But the next day I got a call from our mortgage loan person that the rules changed and now they don't lend for manufactured home in this state. I like to do my own research and I thought I had done everything right. But even when I do everything right, it turns out to be wrong. This is the problem with depending on more powerful people/organizations then ourselves, we are subject to their whims. The hippie in me wants to drop out of society so badly. We are expected to conform, conform, conform, yet it is never enough. Obligations and serfdom drag us down until we lose hope, creativity and most importantly our very soul. I've been watching videos online of people who have bas...
Comments
Post a Comment