Last Post on the Blog

So far, this year has the potential to be the most important year in decades. Not just for this country and world, but on a far smaller scale, personally.


With my cancer in remission, Joe and I are set to begin a whole new chapter in our lives together. We have both put in our notices at work and have started the process of moving.
 
So this will be my last entry for this blog. I will start a new blog about the next chapter soon. There are so many awesome things in the works, but I won’t say until they are about to happen. Can’t give certain people too much information…they know who they are.

Peace to you for reading. 

**I had a lot more written, but in my proofing, I decided it sounded too whiny. And there is no point in it. Good thoughts and prayers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Ready for Poison Treatments

Thinking about Next Camping Trip

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits