Planning the Future

I am working on some new projects to keep my mind busy as I await surgery.

One is for fun. I opened a shop on Zazzle.com.
https://www.zazzle.com/wisehippieproduction

I'll be making and selling mainly bumper stickers and t-shirts. I made my first two.. here is one for backyard chickens.

Update: I have made several and started a series of bumper stickers titled, "Camping Confessions."


I don't know if it will amount to anything, but it's something I have wanted to do for awhile in order to start transitioning to a home-based lifestyle. Joe and I both make jewelry, and our living room is still a studio, we haven't been working on it lately. We want to get back to it. I don't know how long my health will let me to continue to work full time and I need to have another source of income coming in.

Since we put buying property on hold because of my health, I feel I need to be still be contributing to our future.

I also want to make more videos and of course, go camping!

My recovery slows as each day I go to work. Sitting for 9 hours plus 1 hour round-trip commute causes me so much pain and fatigue.

Not sure any of this makes sense.

Peace to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut