Those Darn Side Effects

Last Saturday I woke up to a terrible pain in the left big toe. It got worse as the day went on so that by 2pm I couldn't walk on it at all. Thinking it was  just my neuropathy, we went to a new CBD dispensary to get some cream to rub on it. It helped a little, but putting the foot up and applying cold packs helped more.

Here is a little video I did that Saturday.
The next day my toe felt a little better, but I still couldn't walk around much. Monday morning I called and got a doctor's appointment. I found out that I have gout. He prescribed some medicine and put me on bed rest for two days. By Thursday, I was able to put on shoes and go to work.

In doing some research, I found out that gout can be a side effect of chemo. Chemotherapy is the gift that just keeps on giving....UGH!

Peace to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Ready for Poison Treatments

Thinking about Next Camping Trip

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits