Rough Week...Scalp-wise

So this is the week my hair is falling out, again. It's been two weeks since my last chemo treatment and I have another one next week. My scalp has been so sore, aching and now itching badly. Now my hair is releasing from my head.

The rest of the hats I ordered came in. Actually it turned out that they are not hats, but small infinity head scarves. I'll try them, but I may have to sew them so no one sees my soon to be bald scalp.

I'm going to go ahead and shave my head this weekend. I may need a chocolate chip cookie afterwards...Sigh.

The garden is coming along nicely. Or we shall see when I get home. We are having some really bad storms today and I am afraid the seedlings might not make it.

Peace to you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut