When Irish Eyes are Smiling

Happy St. Patrick's day to you.  Just went to my mother's assisted living facility for lunch and a show. The bangers 'n mash was good.  The show was a couple who  often sings for the folks. They do old tunes.  Mom had fun and it was nice spending time with her.

Joe works at the same facility and had to man the drink station. We bought him a new green shirt for the day. After about 2 1/2 hours mon and I had enough and she went to her room for a nap. I came out to the van to wait for Joe to finish cleaning up.

The best part was when he took out the trash. His wedding ring fell off but without missing a beat he jumped into the dumpster to retrieve it. New shirt and all. I love him! But I'll wait to kiss him until he takes a shower when we get home. 

Peace to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut