3 More Rounds

I found out Friday that I will be getting 3 more rounds of chemotherapy. I am not looking forward to this, in fact, I am outright dreading it. My hair is coming back nicely, that will go as well as the following side effects: changes in taste, loss of appetite, nausea, extreme pain in joints, digestive issues, possible mouth sores ( I was able to not have that last time because of oil pulling), soft nails, extreme fatigue, neuropathy, and my favorite...chemo brain.

Our little garden is all set up and we have started seeds indoors in trays. Bush beans, tomatoes, peppers, lavender, sage, and basil are just some of what we will be growing this year. Our sweet potato slips are coming along nicely.

Last Saturday evening we did have a firepit. I did two short videos.
Peace to you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut