Staying Awake

Sleep. It seems that is all my body wants to do. It's beyond fatigue. I wear my exhaustion all over my face. Everyone that sees me comments on how tired I look. Yup, that's what you want greeting you, a worn out receptionist.

My co-worker is about to become a grandmother. Sally, the Generous. Bless the whole family. Very exciting!

So I finally remembered to order some new jeans. Been wearing the same pair for the past 4 years and they look it. Faded and the spandex worn out. The big box store I used to buy them at stopped carrying them, so I went to the website that the company who makes them. They were on sale, yeah! It's the same company that makes my bras and since the same big box store stopped carrying those as well, I ordered them too. And they were cheaper. It's nice when I can get a deal on items that I was going to get anyway.

That's about it. My energy level is so low. I want a nap. about a 6 hour nap. no, make that a 12 hour nap. I'm sure having relaxing celtic music playing in the background isn't helping.

Peace to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut