What to do...

I don't know what to write about.

How about the progress on the CBD oil? So far, I have noticed that I can stay calmer than usual. Also, my appetite has leveled off and I don't CRAVE food. The inflammation in my knees has gone down but the pain still peaks at an 8-9 on the pain scale. It's only a constant pain in the evening. I can definitely tell when I need another dose. I've lost 10 pounds in the past week and I  know part of that loss is fluid. I'd like to think part is from not eating as much as I usually do. I just don't feel that intense longing for food. I'm sleeping better too.

Not to brag, but so far since Jan. 1st, I have lost 13.4 pounds. Some times I feel like I am attempting to ride a roller coaster in reverse trying to undo the damage I have allowed on my body. Super slow at first, but once the momentum gets going, I look forward to all kinds of progress. I just can't give up.

Over the weekend we bought a blender! Yeah! I was able bring a delicious smoothie with me to work today. I really prefer making smoothies over juicing. The food waste from juicing bothers me. This way, I get all of the spinach, pineapple, mango, banana, etc. Here is Joe's idea that works well. Instead of using ice for smoothies consumed the next day, he just uses filtered water then he puts the smoothie in the freezer. This morning I just set the smoothie out to thaw, checking it every so often to see if it's ready. For me, it's ready when it's mostly thawed but still extremely cold. That magic time was about 12:00pm. We use mason jars. We can't fill them to the top or they will crack in the freezer. Leaving a 2 inch gap between the smoothie and the lid works well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut