Radiation Starts Soon

Happy New Year, just in case I hadn't said it yet.

Monday I had a scan to get ready for radiation. They "tattooed" me where they are going to point their 'lasers'. I'm a little sore from that. It looks like all of my treatments will be at the end of the day, so I'll only miss 30 minutes of work each day. If they were in the morning, I would have lost 2 hours each day, so this is good news!

I am getting a little bit of "peach fuzz" on my head. My hair is starting to grow. So far it's difficult to see, it almost looks clear, but I am certain it will be white when it comes back. I've got roughly 8 weeks for it to grow back before the doctor makes the decision where I need to go back for more chemotherapy. Back in October she said I would need it, but the last time I saw her in December, she said I might not. That would be great if I didn't!

My oldest son, Sean, has come to stay and help out for awhile.We don't have room for him, so I am hoping he can get a small place of his own soon. The stress of my living room filled with this belongings is already getting to me and it's only been one day. Plus, he came to us with an upper respiratory infection. I can't be around all of his coughing. I think he got it from all that tent camping in Florida. His girlfriend is staying down there for now. (I don't ask questions. Nomads be Nomads)

Here at work they are replacing the flooring in the kitchen and deep cleaning the rest of the flooring throughout the clubhouse. We get a lot of foot traffic so it makes sense. It also means that not very much is going on and it is noisy. I guess I can get started on my monthly projects early.

Peace to you for reading this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut