No Wigging Out for Me

It's been a week that I had my latest chemo treatment. I am starting to feel human again, instead of a poisoned marmoset.

I have decided to forgo the wig and instead sport pretty chemo caps that go with my work clothes. After work, I opt for beanies, toboggans, or whatever you care to call them. Both the chemo caps and cap liners I got off of Ebay stores. Here are some examples of me at work:


In a previous post, you can see my big bald head as I stand with my eldest son, Sean. It was so good to spend time with him. I hope to get to do with the rest of my children. Rachael it's easier since she lives just down the road.

So, no wigs. Now, last week was my last chemo treatment until after radiation, which won't start until January. We hope to visit Joe's side of the family soon for the holidays. He hasn't seen them in awhile.

We hope to finish decorating for the holidays and I will post our setup. Spoiler alert: there will lots of bears and Santa!

Peace to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut