If I had Done This.....

Yesterday I had two radiation doctor's appointments. I went to the first one on time and was told he doctor didn't need to see me. When why schedule the appointment? I'm not sure.

But that's not what got me. After waiting in the patient waiting room for nearly an hour, I as told that my other appointment that day was given to another patient in more "critical" need. Okay, so why not call me to reschedule so I wasn't wasting both my time and a day off without pay???!!!

Now I had to ask for yet another unpaid day off next week to get done what should have been done yesterday. I understand that other patients take priority to me, but why not call me? If I had done that to them, I would have been billed. Well, I lost 1/2 of my weekly pay for no reason and next week I have to come in on a day off to make up the time I will loose next week. A simple phone call to me would have prevented this mess.

I am already worn out and feel like I constantly need a nap. I don't need the added stress of not knowing if I have an appointment by driving so far to find out.

Plus my doctor's appointment for tomorrow was moved from 2:20pm to 2:00pm. That doesn't sound like much, but it means I have to take tomorrow off now instead of a 1/2 a day. Again, without pay.

Do doctor's not understand that by treating patients this way stresses them and makes healing take longer. I am over this. I need a break from medical "professionals."

I need to camp...or at least have a  burn barrel. Sigh....

Peace to you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut