Busy Week

Yesterday I had a ct scan. It went okay, but I wasn't able to drive myself. I couldn't get a handle on some mean vertigo. It lasted all morning.

Tomorrow, I have a radiation appointment that is supposed to last much of the day. Then on Friday afternoon I have a doctor's appointment to find out the results of the ct scan. Hoping for good news.

At some point we are going to visit Joe's mom and I think we will have a bed at her house. Last two times we had to bring our tent, but the person who occupied that space has left permanently. Sigh, drama. I am just happy to get away for a few moments. But we haven't worked out the details for a trip.

We had a wonderful early Christmas gift from my co-workers. New tires for the van! What a wonderful surprise! We were also given some cash, which immediately went towards my medical bills. Still owe thousands of dollars, but it was a start. We are trying to knock the medical bills down to a manageable level, but we are far from that. The monthly medical bills total more than our rent and several other bills combined.

Keeping it short. Peace to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut