The Shedding Is Complete

It has been a challenging week, hair-wise. All last week I chronicled my personal horror of it all.

Saturday I got so tired of looking like a...well, I don't know but I hated it.

So I took the clippers to what was left of my hair. It felt better, but I still couldn't stand the stubble.

So yesterday I went to the hair salon, hoping they would shave my head. But they wouldn't, just trimmed up the buzz cut I gave myself.

So I went home and shaved my own head. I had my daughter help me with the tricky parts around the ears and the back of my head.

Today I am sporting one of the chemo caps I bought on Ebay. It's comfortable and stylish. I will probably get some more.

Everyone here at work seem to be supportive and all have said how good I look. It will take time to get used to no hair. But at least the shedding is over and I can get ready for the next round of chemo.

Peace to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut