It's Noticable Now

Day 4 of my horror/freak show. It is now obvious that my hair is falling out. And not just because there is hair all over my shoulders, getting into my eyes, landing on everything! All around I look and there is at least one hair sitting there mocking me.





Plus, I got a big shock yesterday afternoon. I was reading the news and found out that Beverly McClellan died of cancer. I don't know her and I have never watched "The Voice" from which she was a contestant. But she died of the same cancer as me. Stage 3 endometrial cancer. It had spread to her bladder, colon and intestines. She was only 49years old. I have stage 3 endometrial cancer and I find out next week how far it has spread. From what I understand, she only lived 7 months from the time of her diagnosis. But Joe reminded me that we don't know all of her circumstances and we don't know all of mine, yet. But 7 months is not a long time. I don't want to die!

I better go. Tears are trying to run down my checks. I should be camping!

Peace to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut