My Own Personal Horror Show

The eve of Halloween and here at work you would think a haunted house has puked all over the place. There are animated figures, skulls, spiders w/ webs, pumpkins galore, and so so much more! Next to my desk I am kept company by this guy...
 And this guy.....

___________________________

But that's not the real horror show at this receptionist's desk. It's been 2 weeks since my first chemo treatment and this morning my hair started coming out.

My scalp itches and stings. I keep running my fingers through my hair only to have clumps of it abandon my head, possibly for better digs....The above picture I took this morning. I'm going to try to remember to take another at the end of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut