First Day After First Chemo treatment

I woke up this morning with red hot flushing on my face. I look like I am either drunk or sun burned. But a quick check on the internet and I find out that this is a possible side effect of the chemo and should calm down in the next few days.
I'm not sure how well you can see the flushing.

So far, the nausea has been minimal. I taking anti nauseous medication and I am only eating small meals every 3 hours or so. Last night for dinner I could only eat some rice and vegetables. I am noticing that things are starting to taste different. The organic nutritional drink I had for lunch had a metallic taste. I like it last week, but now, not so much.

Still very tired and am having aches and pains all over. I have started a side effect journal for both me and the doctor. Got the idea watching videos of other cancer patients and how they are dealing with chemo.

I am working today. Just having to be very careful. My brain is a bit foggy and multi-tasking is proving to be difficult.Yeah, it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to load the above picture. You know; take picture, crop, mail from yahoo account to gmail account, save on computer, then finally load onto post. Boy it was like pulling cotton balls out your...ear. Painful and hard to watch.

Peace for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut