Day Two After Chemo, Not a Happy Camper!

The meds given to help with the side effects have worn off and now I am feeling the pain! Bones ache, head aches, fatigue, and let's not forget the nausea! I am a mess. Yes, I made it to work. But if my boss hadn't already called out of work, I would have left early. I am hoping I make it through the week. I need the income!

I have had a chance to speak with all of children since Monday's chemo. But not my step children. I am not really sure they know what's going on.

I would really like to feel better later because Joe and I are part of a private vendor showing for a senior living community. We do all kinds of jewelry styles, but for this showing we are showcasing our steampunk ware. I posted a short video of the display we will use.

I re-purposed an old jewelry box into a dresser. I painted it and Joe replaced the drawer pulls with steampunk-ie pulls. Then we took a deep shadow box and turned it into a display case. I added steampunk background and Joe put it together for me.

As far as the jewelry, Joe prefers to work in metal and I work with hemp. The earrings are all his making, as well as the necklaces we showcased. I do make necklaces as well, but they don't scream steampunk. I also make bracelets, anklets, key chains and tails for worry stones and for our line of HippieClips. But that's for another time. I also work with polymer clay to make beads, worry "stones", and canes that I use for all sort of pieces.

Joe also does these awesome resin pours. Living near the ocean, we have lots of shells so we thought we'd try turning them into accent pieces.

We have a shop on Etsy, but we haven't posted new items recently. SteampunkWise is our shop.

Well, I better go. Peace to you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut