Stress

My hysterectomy is next week. But it's the medical bills that are now coming in that is truly stressing me and causing me physical pain. I want to pay them off and I will, but they just pile one on top of another! My insurance is honestly not helping me. Sigh...

I have to have a miraculous recovery with no further cancer or treatments. I only have 5 vacation days left to recover.

Our dream of owning property is no longer possible. This saddens me so deeply. Hopefully after I recover from this surgery we will at least be able to go camping again.

When I'm at work I will put on a YouTube video of woodland sounds to help boost my mood. My favorite it this one.

I don't know what else to say.
All I want to do is go camping!

Peace to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut