Last Post Before big day

This is my last post before my surgery. Yes, I am scared. Yes, I wish I could talk to each of my family members before it. Yes, my biggest fear is passing and leaving this life without doing and experiencing all that life has to offer.

But I trust God. He is my only hope. Jesus, please protect and heal me. I love you!

I love you, Joe! You are awesome and life would have been nothing without you! Every breath I breathe is about you. No matter what we are doing, as long as we are doing it together, I'm happy. No one understood me like you have and I am so grateful for our time together. I wish it would have been longer. Joe, you are the best!!!!

To my children and stepchildren. Take care of yourself and your siblings. Please keep your mind open to all that God can do. I love you!!! Look after Joe.

To my grandchildren. I wish I could watch you grow up. You are both so precious! Don't let your parents' problems become yours. Please know that I love you very much! I don't understand why I haven't been allowed to see you. Especially you, Amelia. I named you! Your other grandparents have hidden you from me. Question everything! Isaac, when you get older, find me. Your mother lied to me.She said she would always make sure I was part of your life. But I don't even know where you live.

To my step grandchildren. God loves you so much! It's too bad Joe and I didn't get a chance to watch you grow up. Again, don't let your parents' mistakes become yours. I love you!

To my siblings. I love you. Take care of our mom, if I can't.

To my co-workers who have been so supportive of my health issues. You each helped me in different ways that have meant the world to me. Thank you! Bless you!

To misc. extended family. It's too bad we lost touch. Time and distance have taken their toll. Take care.

To old friends, I wish you the best. Bless you!

To anyone I have wronged, I ask for forgiveness. I wish you peace.

In fact, I wish peace on everyone. Not the peace symbol, but true peace.  The peace that passes all understanding. Love one another, please.

And if all goes well, I hope to see you soon! I'm working on my bucket list. I've never had one, but with things going as they are, now might be a good time to make one. Or not, we'll see.

Hope to soon be camping!


Peace to you all! I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut