More Marshmallow stuff

We have a rose bush in the front yard that tends to bloom two at a time. After this bloom, Joe said he is going to trim it back.

My mom has been making handmade baby quilts for the past 30+years. Each time she made a quilt, she would make an extra square for a wall hanging. She finally finished it and Joe hung it for her over her bed.
We have a small strawberry patch in a container. We haven't really been taking care of the plants, but they still produced a few fruit. I ate one before I took this picture.
At the doctor's office, in the examination room, there was this wall decoration. I liked it. Not the exam gloves, yuk! LOL

A coworker and I have a running joke. I code the invoices for the kitchen side of the restaurant and I keep each set nice and neat with paperclips. (Can you see where this is going?) We both believe in reusing all those paperclips, so every so often she leaves them on my desk. But she is such a fun lady, she has to make it interesting. I have taken pictures of each time she has done this, but this is the latest.
I have found my favorite CBD gummy flavor. Soda Pop. I just took one. They come 12 to a package. Here I only have 3 left. Bummer, man!

I don't use typical perfume. They have a chemical smell to them. But years ago I found this brand of scented oil and even though I can't put it directly on my skin (it irritates my skin,) I can put it in my hair. I just put it on my finger and run it through. I used to buy it at the organic store in Gastonia, NC. But they stopped selling it. But I did find it on ebay.
A few weeks ago Joe had just come home from work when he received a frantic call from his work that a snake was on the back porch. So we headed over and he was ready to take care of it. He usually just takes snakes he finds back to the marsh that is near by. By the time we got there, the snake had moved on, but I caught a glimpse of it's tail as it headed back home to the marsh.


Not much going on right now. I drank a kombucha for lunch and am now burping and running to the restroom to pee..a lot. Work is quiet, everyone seems to be outside, enjoying the summer.

I'm thinking about making quesadillas for dinner this evening with the leftover chicken we had from last night. I've never made them, but they look basically like tortilla grilled cheese sandwiches, right? Well, I think I will put in bell pepper, onion, tomato and zucchini or spinach to veggie it up.

So was that marshmallow enough for you?

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut