Marshmallow Pictures

Joe and I have a blended family. I have 3 boys and 1 girl and he has 2 boys and 1 girl. I have watched his girl, we'll call her Catherine, cause that's her name, grow up. When she was in middle school, it was the trend to call everything random.  I got so tired of her using that word that I decided to change it to marshmallow. Why, because it's a marshmallow world we live in..(it's from a Christmas song)

With that in mind, I am posting Marshmallow pictures from my phone.

 I was watching chicken videos and notice the KFC commercial next to it.LOL
 Leftover roses from a function at work.
 Because Myrtle Beach.
 Creepy bear humping child as angel looks away. What is on the bear's mouth? And why would ANYONE make this? We saw it at a thrift store.
 Flowers given to me for administrative professional day. Good thing I'm not allergic. Of wait, I am. Why not a gift card or just a card? I had to put them far away from me.

 So, the Atlantic ocean is trying to take the place where I work. In response, this place where I work is installing a retaining wall. During the movement of the heavy equipment, a sink hole opened up in the parking lot. They are fixing it now.
This is one of the machines being used to install the wall. This picture was taken on Tuesday. There is it today.
And a short video of it.
My grand daughter the last time I saw her.
One of my sons worked on Martha's Vineyard and took this picture of a turkey. Apparently they run amuck there.


Well, I have more, but I'm losing interest. Now that I've saved them, I can now get them off of my phone and make room for more exciting pictures and videos of life with this hippie.

Peace!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut