March Goals



So for March, I set to continue to work on these goals and I am adding some new one below this list.

-Drink at least a gallon of filtered water a day
-Get at least 6 hours of sleep each night
-Make own shampoo-  
-Walking 15 minutes at least twice a week. –
-Make own sweets/stop buying store-made desserts-  
-Exploring different grains, sweeteners, oils, etc. –
-Document meal plans for each week.
-Edit and post video
-Continue to organize kitchen 
-Continue to weighing myself once a week
-Of course no eating out
-

New March goals:

-Plan our vegetable gardening for this year- Depending on a few variables, we do all container gardening, or we may start our first raised bed garden..or both!
-Figure out how to take Mom to “to lunch” without going to a restaurant- With the weather getting warmer, I'm thinking about taking her on a picnic.
-Start lifting weights- I have  5 pound weights that will help strengthen me. I figure 2 reps of 10 twice a week to start. Yeah, I've done this in the distant past.
-Make sprouts every week- I did some sprouting in January, but didn't do any in February. So I'll plan our meals to include a sprouted...something each week. I've got plenty to choose. Broccoli, salad mix, buckwheat groats, mung beans, and many more. I'll, at least, get pictures of each sprouting. But I want to do a video as well.
-Loose 10 pounds- This is the first time I have included weight loss for a goal. I have already lost 10 pounds since the being of the year. But now it's time to step it up.

I think that will do it for now. As always, thanks for reading.

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut