Friday Post-CBD oil update

I really don't know what to write. The big project we are working on is becoming more and more challenging. But at this time I am not at liberty to discuss it. But soon!

Yesterday I had one of the worst migraine headaches I've ever endured. Most years, during this time, I get a bad sinus infection that turns into bronchitis. The tree pollen gets so high. I know the headache I had yesterday was a result of the pollen. I don't get migraines often, but when I do it is from big weather changes, massive pollen explosions or reactions to dog dander, and they last for 3 days. This one only lasted 1 day and I think I know why. This year I am taking some immune boosting supplements and I know they help. Wild oregano, garlic, turmeric, black pepper, multivitamins, etc. Plus consuming healthy items like kombucha, oranges, apples, greens, homemade smoothies packed with vitamins/minerals, herbal teas, local raw honey, raw milk, etc.

And let's not forget the CBD oil. I am not sure if it's helping my allergies, but I am applying it topically on my knees and orally under the tongue. My knees are doing so much better. My limp is almost gone and the pain is down to a 4 during the day. After a long day of work they give me fits, but even then it isn't nearly as bad as it was a month ago. I'm healing and I am making sure I don't over do it. The first bottle of CBD oil I bought was labeled CBD oil 550mg. The next one I bought was a different brand and was labeled hemp oil 1000mg. I have noticed that pain levels have gone down, but anxiety has gone up. But that may simply be from this big project we are working on. When I used the first bottle, my appetite had gone down. But not so with the second bottle. After doing some research, I haven't been able to find the difference between products labeled CBD oil and Hemp oil. The CBD oil was $120 for 550mg and the hemp oil was $47 for 1000mg. Same size bottles. I'm going to keep doing research, there has got to be information out there on the web!

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut