Made Laundry Detergent

Yesterday, I made, edited and posted a video of me making the laundry detergent I use. But I took it down because of music in the background created a copyright problem.
 Three ingredients and a bit of elbow grease and it's done, ready to use. I like to use Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Bar Soap Tea Tree for my bar soap. But you can use any castile bar soap. I don't recommend other bar soaps with lotions or creams added.
So this is what happened. Real story, true story. I was rocking out to my favorite music as I set up for this video. I forgot that the music was playing as I am filming So I couldn't upload the video do to copyright problems.

 Also, I missed recording me speed grating the bar of soap. I impressed myself how quickly I got the soap finely grated.

Again the ingredients:

1 bar of castile soup, I use Dr. Bronners Tea Tree
1 cup Borax
1 cup washing soda

I had to break up any big chunks of washing soda and Borax. I don't get nearly as much clumping since I started putting them in glass mason jars after I open the boxes. I have had open boxes turn into bricks after opening them, causing me to use a hammer to bust up the products. Of course, any airtight container will work.



I'll get better at this. I almost have to!

Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut