End of Week Ramble

This has been a busy week. Not really an excuse for not posting, but there it is. Can't talk about it yet, but we are working on a big project that could very well put us a lot closer to some major goals in our life.

Since Valentine's Day I have made some poor snack/dessert choices and I am now paying for them. Bloating, inflammation and pain of all sorts, have been my punishment. I had wanted to make my own birthday cake (German chocolate) but time got away from me, so my birthday cake was really an icebox cheesecake. Easy and quick.

Last night we had minestrone soup and that felt so good! It's like my body was screaming for a break from bread products, even organic ones.

We've been too busy to even make smoothies. Good thing most of the ingredients are frozen.

This weekend will be a continuation of busyness, but we hope to relax tonight and tomorrow night around the fire pit. Perhaps we will grill as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Soaked Flour Buttermilk Biscuits

A Moment of Confession-NOT homemade Entertaining

Homemade Coleslaw and a Haircut